The Four Chaplains Memorial Foundation offers a variety of items commemorating the saga of the Four Chaplains. Such items include: Challenge coins, General Patton Museum commemorative cancelled stamp envelopes, postcard sets, cancelled commemorative stamps, cap and lapel pins, photos, posters, hats, polo shirts, license plate holders, license plates and more. Please contact the office for the latest order form 215.218,1943 or Michelle@fourchaplains.org
Make a Donation
The Four Chaplains Memorial Foundation relies on the generosity of individuals, veterans, civic, and fraternal organizations, corporations, and foundations to support our mission. Our ability to advocate for acceptance and understanding of cultural and religious differences depends upon the satisfaction of unselfish giving. We are able to recognize compassionate public service, provide scholarships to high school students, assist in disaster relief and promote interfaith memorial services because of the charitable gifts of caring people like you.
You can help us continue the legacy of the Four Chaplains in a variety of ways:
- Become a member by calling 215-218-1943 to donate by credit card.
- Make a tax deductible contribution by check payable to the Four Chaplains Memorial Foundation
- Contribute through United Way: Our # is: 50075
- Contribute through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC): Our # is: 10083
- Contribute through Amazon Smile
- Contribute stocks or bonds or designate the Four Chaplains in an endowment or trust
- Include the Chapel of Four Chaplains as a beneficiary in your will or life insurance policy.
- Sponsor one of our special events or give pro bono help in technical, advertising,
printing, public relations, and fundraising areas.
- Honor a loved one or acknowledge a birthday, holiday, or special occasion with a gift to the Four Chaplains.
- Check out your employer’s matching gift policy.
- Designate the Four Chaplains when contributing to your local United Way.
- Volunteer for committee assignments, speakers’ bureau, or help-out in the office.
- Buy mementos including chaplain photographs, lapel pins or other keepsakes.
Rent the Chapel for Your Next Event
The Four Chaplains Memorial Foundation makes available its chapel facility for appropriate functions such as: lectures, meetings, memorial services, religious ceremonies, seminars, weddings, and the like. Please click here for the rental agreement 2018 Rental Fee Form
We always appreciate anything that you do to help us because the real beneficiaries of your kind donations are our program recipients. We owe it to our communities to give back.
The Four Chaplains Memorial Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization. Donations are fully tax-deductible as allowed by Federal law. A copy of the official registration #536 may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free within Pennsylvania, (800)732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.